Once your vehicle’s on-board computer has been scanned and the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been retrieved, it is time to diagnose the malfunction.
- Quality service performed by a professional certified mechanic
- Road test of vehicle to verify complaint (if running)
- Visual inspection of engine compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum related conditions
- Complete battery and charging system analysis
- One or more of the following tests: fuel pressure, spark, compression, individual component
- Estimate for repair